Today’s prompt is Priceless. So much could be said, but this is my personal list of some of the things that I count above price in my life and in life in general.
- Hearing my grandchild call me Nonna or Granny.
- Feeling arms around my neck and a tired little head resting on my shoulder.
- The look in your eyes when you say I love you.
- The love and support of dear friends.
- A walk on the wild side with friends.
- The look on your face when you realised you had thrown our medicines in the bin and left the composting refuse in a packet on the table.
- A day’s work for a day’s wage.
- A good night’s sleep.
- A thankful heart.
- A roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in.
What do you count as priceless in your life?